Wait on the Lord, be of good courage and He shall strengthen thine heart..


Written by: Kay Shaulis

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord Psalm 27:13-14 

God's word always encourages me and brings joy and strength to my heart . God's Holy Spirit comforts me in times of distress when I feel lonely or discouraged. His Holy Spirit gently speaks to me. Hold on, keep going, it is not vain to serve the Lord. You will reap in due time if you faint not. Jesus always shows me I am not alone and he does this when I need to know it the most. He has perfect timing and always comes through for me. In my struggles and in my trials I am always victorious when I turn to Jesus Christ and obey his word and hearken to his voice. Today I want to give all Glory, Honor and Praise to God who comforts me, strengthens me and loves me. For without him I can do nothing. He is my Joy,my strength and my Song, My Savior, My Lord, My Healer, My rock and My strong Tower. Love and blessings -Kay

Comments

Popular Posts